Our Lady of the Lake's Outpatient Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation services are provided by BRPT-LAKE Rehabilitation Centers, a joint venture between Baton Rouge Physical Therapy and Our Lady of the Lake.
Administrative Office Hours
Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- 530 Shadows Lane, Baton Rouge, LA
- 5222 Brittany Drive, Baton Rouge, LA
- 14635 S. Harrell's Ferry, Suite 4A, Baton Rouge, LA
- 1227 E. Highway 30, Gonzales, LA
- 2250 Home Depot Drive, Denham Springs, LA
- 17609 Old Jefferson Highway, Suite G, Prairieville, LA
- 123 Lee Drive, Baton Rouge, LA
This partnership offers more board certified specialists than any other rehabilitation therapy practice in Louisiana. Experienced personnel collaborate with referring physicians and other healthcare professionals to devise a treatment plan that meets each patient's physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Outpatient rehabilitation services:
- Physical therapy (PT)
- Occupational therapy (OT)
- Orthopedic therapy program (PT, OT)
- Hand therapy program (OT)
- Industrial rehab program (PT, OT)
- Sports medicine therapy program (PT, OT)
- Swing dynamics golf program
- Occupational injury prevention
- Cancerfit (PT, OT)
- Orthotics (PT)