St. Martha Activity Center
St. Martha Activity Center, located on the campus of Our Lady of the Lake's Elderly Housing Complex, is a gathering place for social, spiritual and wellness activities for residents and those in the community ages 50 and older.
Services and Activities
- Weekly blood pressure screenings are held Thursdays from 9 am - noon.
- Art and woodcarving groups are held Mondays from 9 - 11 am. There is a $10 fee. Please call (225) 926-5918 for more information.
- AARP Defensive Driving classes are held on various dates throughout the month from 8 am - 1 pm. There is a $12 fee for AARP members and a $14 fee for non-members. Please call (225) 926-5918 for more information.
- Quilting group 1:30 - 3:30 pm.
- Health and wellness classes on a variety of topics are offered throughout the year.
- Various spiritual and musical events are scheduled throughout the year.
7555 Bishop Ott Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm