- Our Lady of the Lake Livingston opened on Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
- We are located at 5000 O'Donovan Blvd in Walker.
- Our phone number is (225) 271-6000.
- The building is approximately 170,000 square feet.
- Our Lady of the Lake Livingston provides a 24/7 Emergency room with transfer services to patients' hospital of choice if needed. Trauma patients will be transferred via helicopter.
- Our Lady of the Lake Livingston includes outpatient services such as a lab, imaging services as as CT, ultrasound, X-ray and MRI. You can begin scheduling lab work to be done at the Livingston facility by taking your orders in. Please have your doctor call OLOL Imaging at (225) 765-7999 to schedule any imaging services at the Livingston campus.
- An onsite pharmacy is located in OLOL Livingston and available to the community.
- A Community Health Education Conference Room is used for free health screenings and free health seminars.
- The facility is designed to expand and grow with the community to meet the future needs of Livingston Parish.
- OLOL Livingston is the first freestanding ER in Louisiana, and only one of 17 in the country.